Elbit Systems of America Highlights Advanced Sensor and Data Fusion Capabilities for the Navy & Marine Corps
Bringing enhanced situational awareness to
"Our company is an established leader that brings sensor and data fusion for the
Examples of the company's advanced capabilities at the
- Enhanced situational awareness during complex combat operations and all flying environments. Through the integration of leading technologies from across the
Elbit Systemsenterprise, we bring generationally advanced capabilities to the fight. Our advanced situational awareness and decision support solutions focus on all aspects of sensing, processing and displaying to provide fixed- and rotary-wing pilots the decisive edge in demanding operational missions. Examples:
- Sensor/data fusion that results in more robust detection, classification and tracking in all weather and combat environments.
- Open system architecture to enable the seamless integration of computer-generated entities that leads to more effective mission training and rehearsal.
- Advanced processing techniques and machine learning provide improved threat detection and decision support for enhanced combat effectiveness.
- F/A-18 aviators can cue aircraft weapons and sensors in low-light and low-visibility environments through the Night Vision Cueing and Display System.
- The Total Aircrew Solution (TACS) system provides dramatically improved situational awareness between all crewmembers via intuitive targeting and line of sight symbology. Using TACS, crewmembers can see each other's line of sight, as well as where their crew-served weapons are aimed. This allows geo-referenced points-of-interest and/or targets to be instantly designated by any crewmember.
- Health monitoring capabilities for pilots. Non-invasive, real-time monitoring of pilot vital signs provides early warning and training for hypoxia and high G-force conditions. The Canary Pilot Health Monitoring system is fully integrated into the company's line of next-generation Helmet Mounted Display systems.
- Advanced Cockpit System enhances mission success. This solution for the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler aircraft provides critical data for mission execution and flight navigation. The ACS optimizes tactical situation displays, processes advanced applications and provides high-definition formats for advanced sensor video presentations.
- Semi-active laser seekers for precision-guided munitions enable precise engagement of both moving and static targets. The company's small, lightweight precision munition seekers are highly accurate against stationary and high-speed moving targets. Semi-active laser seekers and sensors provide increased accuracy and flexibility and minimize potential for collateral damage.
- Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost. The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for military aircraft platforms. These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness.
- Full life cycle supportability solutions
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Aircraft modifications (airframe, avionics)
- Contractor logistics support
- Avionics repair
- Electronics obsolescence management
- Virtual Mission Training System allows T-45 Goshawk crews to train with live, virtual and constructive capability. It simulates the use of radar and weapons against virtual aircraft and ground targets and cooperates with other real and virtual aircraft.
Reporters interested in learning about these capabilities or interviewing
For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems.com or follow us on Twitter.
Forward Looking Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) regarding