FORT WORTH, Texas, April 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Bringing enhanced situational awareness to U.S. Navy and Marine Corps missions is a priority for Elbit Systems of America, LLC (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT). The company will feature an innovative suite of intelligent pilot interfaces, advanced seekers for precision guided munitions, sustainment and support solutions, and embedded virtual training at the annual Sea-Air-Space Exhibition. The exhibition runs April 9-11, 2018 at the Gaylord National Convention Center, near Washington, D.C.
"Our company is an established leader that brings sensor and data fusion for the Navy and Marine Corps," stated Raanan Horowitz, president and chief executive officer of Elbit Systems of America. "The trusted and proven capabilities we offer enhance situational awareness and improve mission effectiveness during real-world operations."
Examples of the company's advanced capabilities at the Elbit Systems of America booth, number 1405, will include:
- Enhanced situational awareness during complex combat operations and all flying environments. Through the integration of leading technologies from across the Elbit Systems enterprise, we bring generationally advanced capabilities to the fight. Our advanced situational awareness and decision support solutions focus on all aspects of sensing, processing and displaying to provide fixed- and rotary-wing pilots the decisive edge in demanding operational missions. Examples:
- Sensor/data fusion that results in more robust detection, classification and tracking in all weather and combat environments.
- Open system architecture to enable the seamless integration of computer-generated entities that leads to more effective mission training and rehearsal.
- Advanced processing techniques and machine learning provide improved threat detection and decision support for enhanced combat effectiveness.
- F/A-18 aviators can cue aircraft weapons and sensors in low-light and low-visibility environments through the Night Vision Cueing and Display System.
- The Total Aircrew Solution (TACS) system provides dramatically improved situational awareness between all crewmembers via intuitive targeting and line of sight symbology. Using TACS, crewmembers can see each other's line of sight, as well as where their crew-served weapons are aimed. This allows geo-referenced points-of-interest and/or targets to be instantly designated by any crewmember.
- Health monitoring capabilities for pilots. Non-invasive, real-time monitoring of pilot vital signs provides early warning and training for hypoxia and high G-force conditions. The Canary Pilot Health Monitoring system is fully integrated into the company's line of next-generation Helmet Mounted Display systems.
- Advanced Cockpit System enhances mission success. This solution for the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler aircraft provides critical data for mission execution and flight navigation. The ACS optimizes tactical situation displays, processes advanced applications and provides high-definition formats for advanced sensor video presentations.
- Semi-active laser seekers for precision-guided munitions enable precise engagement of both moving and static targets. The company's small, lightweight precision munition seekers are highly accurate against stationary and high-speed moving targets. Semi-active laser seekers and sensors provide increased accuracy and flexibility and minimize potential for collateral damage.
- Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost. The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for military aircraft platforms. These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness.
- Full life cycle supportability solutions
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Aircraft modifications (airframe, avionics)
- Contractor logistics support
- Avionics repair
- Electronics obsolescence management
- Virtual Mission Training System allows T-45 Goshawk crews to train with live, virtual and constructive capability. It simulates the use of radar and weapons against virtual aircraft and ground targets and cooperates with other real and virtual aircraft.
Reporters interested in learning about these capabilities or interviewing Elbit Systems of America representatives at the Sea-Air-Space Exhibition should contact Rod Gibbons (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Hartley (email@example.com).
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems.com or follow us on Twitter.
Elbit Systems of America and other trademarks, service marks and logos are registered or unregistered marks of Elbit Systems of America companies in the United States and in foreign countries. Copyright ©2018 Elbit Systems of America. All rights reserved.
Forward Looking Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) regarding Elbit Systems Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively the Company), to the extent such statements do not relate to historical or current fact. Forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual future results, performance and trends may differ materially from these forward-looking statements due to a variety of factors, including, without limitation: scope and length of customer contracts; governmental regulations and approvals; changes in governmental budgeting priorities; general market, political and economic conditions in the countries in which the Company operates or sells, including Israel and the United States among others; differences in anticipated and actual program performance, including the ability to perform under long-term fixed-price contracts; and the outcome of legal and/or regulatory proceedings. The factors listed above are not all-inclusive, and further information is contained in Elbit Systems Ltd.'s latest annual report on Form 20-F, which is on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. The Company does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
Rod Gibbons | +1-817-234-6834 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Hartley | +1-682-286-2411 | email@example.com
SOURCE Elbit Systems of America, LLC