FORT WORTH, Texas, September 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Elbit Systems of America, LLC, will showcase its portfolio of advanced technology and ground combat solutions offered to the United States Marine Corps at the 2017 Modern Day Marine Exposition. This year's event will take place Sept. 19-21 at Marine Corps Base Quantico; Quantico, Va. Elbit Systems of America's exhibit will be located in tent A, booth 1211.
"We are committed to helping Marines achieve overwhelming advantage and mission success," said Raanan Horowitz, president and CEO of Elbit Systems of America. "Our company's advanced technologies, capabilities, and solutions contribute to helping the U.S. Marine Corps keep America safe."
The company's advanced technologies, capabilities, and solutions to be showcased include:
- 360-degree situational awareness for ground combat vehicles
- IronVision™, a vehicle helmet mounted display system, enables vehicle crews to "see-through" armor, helping overcome inherent visibility limitations while improving mission efficiency and safety with command and control, sensor fusion, and fire control.
- Precision targeting for enhanced mission effectiveness
- Common Laser Range Finder-Integrated Capacity (CLRF-IC) is an electro-optical, hand-held tactical laser range finder system that helps Marines detect, identify, and locate targets during daylight or in low-light situations.
- Remote Weapon Station (RWS) and remotely operated turrets for light- and medium-caliber weapons allow crewmembers to load weapons, identify, and engage targets in a closed-hatch vehicle. The advanced RWS system can be installed on ground combat vehicles or sea-based combat platforms.
- SkyStriker is a cost-effective loitering munition that is capable of long-range, precise tactical strikes. Sky-Striker improves situational awareness and survivability by providing direct-fire aerial precision capabilities to maneuvering ground forces. It offers quick deployment and ease of operation in the field, providing forces with the ability to observe and identify targets before delivering rapid, precision airstrikes.
- Enhanced satellite navigation systems for GPS degraded environments
- The Immune Satellite Navigation System (iSNS) provides full jamming immunity for multiple satellite channels and manages multiple interfering signals and/or jammers operating on concurrent frequencies. By delivering a unique level of flexibility, the system works with most GPS equipped receivers and requires minimal integration effort. The iSNS modular form factor adapts to most military air, land, and sea platforms.
For a quarter of a century, employees of Elbit Systems of America have been entrusted with performing high-quality work knowing that it protects and saves lives. In addition to providing advanced technology solutions and capabilities for the U.S. military, the company also provides enhanced situational awareness solutions for our nation's border patrol agents and commercial pilots; sustainment and support solutions; and life-saving medical instrumentation technologies.
Reporters interested in learning more about these technologies and Elbit Systems of America should contact Rod Gibbons, Senior Director of Communications, at 682-238-9861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
For additional information, visit: http://www.elbitsystems.com or follow us on Twitter.
Elbit Systems of America and other trademarks, service marks and logos are registered or unregistered marks of Elbit Systems of America companies in the United States and in foreign countries. Copyright © 2017 Elbit Systems of America. All rights reserved.
Forward Looking Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) regarding Elbit Systems Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively the Company), to the extent such statements do not relate to historical or current fact. Forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual future results, performance and trends may differ materially from these forward-looking statements due to a variety of factors, including, without limitation: scope and length of customer contracts; governmental regulations and approvals; changes in governmental budgeting priorities; general market, political and economic conditions in the countries in which the Company operates or sells, including Israel and the United States among others; differences in anticipated and actual program performance, including the ability to perform under long-term fixed-price contracts; and the outcome of legal and/or regulatory proceedings. The factors listed above are not all-inclusive, and further information is contained in Elbit Systems Ltd.'s latest annual report on Form 20-F, which is on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. The Company does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
SOURCE Elbit Systems of America, LLC